Celebrate the most popular cuisine of the Emerald Coast, fresh-caught seafood at the Destin Seafood Festival! Over 70,000 guests travel to Destin for this 3-day festival highlighting the food, drink, art, and music of the Gulf Coast. World-class restaurateurs and celebrity chefs alike strut their stuff in a showcase of culinary skill for the hungry public.
Back in 1978, nine members of the Destin Charter Boat Association Women’s Auxiliary organized the first festival to raise money for the association and promote Destin as a premier destination for anglers. Now, 40 years later, the celebration has blown up into one of the most exciting annual events in all of Northwest Florida.
The Destin Seafood Festival features hundreds of different vendors serving up hot and fresh food, delicious cold drinks, and unique hand-made arts and crafts. For sure, this a major event that you have to see to believe! With FREE admission, there is no excuse not to attend this sea-foodies fantasy in the Destin Harbor!
In addition to the food and fun, the festival includes a fishing boat showcase. See the ocean vessels that started it all, as well as those new rigs equipped with the latest and greatest fishing and nautical technologies. The Seafood Festival marks the start of another massive event in the area, the Destin Fishing Rodeo. We hope to see you there!
Destin Seafood Festival Highlights:
- Live music from world-renowned entertainers
- Dozens of food vendors peddling fresh-caught seafood including crab, grouper, mullet, and snapper
- Fishing boat showcase
- Family-friendly event featuring activities for men, women, and children
- October 2018. Specific dates to be announced
- Various restaurants and venues along Harbor Boulevard (Highway 98) in Destin, FL
- Free event open to the public
- Complimentary shuttle service and additional parking at Big Kahuna’s and Target in Destin. Shuttle stops include HarborWalk Village, Destin Fishing Fleet Marina, and the Heron Harbor