While most things to do on Okaloosa Island are within walking distance of area condos, hotels, and vacation rentals, transportation is still readily available to all who need it. Whether needing a ride back from the airport, or a cab home after a late-night concert, the transportation Okaloosa Island offers will have you covered!
- Yellow Cab of Pensacola: (850) 315-1515
- 2nd Chance Taxi: 850-226-6587
- De Funiak Taxi: (850) 892-2006
- Destin; Airport Shuttle & Taxi Service LLC: (850) 659-7567
- Sunshine Shuttle: (850) 650-6333
- Bay Limousine: (850) 269-1200
- 654 Limousines: (850) 654-5466
- Bay Limousine: (850) 678-5466
Emerald Coast Rider
Shopping, commuting, or simply getting from point A to point B, the Emerald Coast Rider can get you there! Avoid the infamous highway 98 traffic and ride on a safe and comfortable bus to your desired destination!
The Emerald Coast Rider features 11 routes on Okaloosa Island…
- Okaloosa County Beach Accesses (1-7)
- Newman C. Brackin Wayside Park (Boardwalk)
- Emerald Coast Conference Center
- Marler Park
Summer: Memorial Day – Labor Day ; Monday – Friday ; 8:00am – 7:00pm ; Shuttle arrives at designated stops every 20 minutes
Winter: September – May ; Monday – Friday ; 8:00am – 7:00pm ; Shuttle arrives at designated stops every 45 minutes
Fares & Passes
thirty-one day passes are valid for thirty-one consecutive days (holidays and weekends included). Disabled citizens are eligible for reduced fare with valid Emerald Coast Rider reduced fare ID card. MEDICARE cards will still be accepted as proof of eligibility for reduced fare. View complete fares and rate charts at Emerald Coast Rider Rates & Fares.
*For more information on the Emerald Coast Rider visit Emerald Coast Rider Online